I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

▼

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sweeps Week

As exciting as the playoffs started out, every Division series could end with a sweep today if the Indians and Red Sox do their jobs. Meanwhile the Boss is shooting his fool mouth off again.

The DBacks and Rockies will face off in a western-themed NLCS and to commemorate this achievement they both get cards in my 2008 Allen & Ginter set. Arizona won their division, so they get to be a rare 'Deadly Snake' insert. Brandon Webb's sinker may be deadlier to the Rockies than any reptile.


3 comments:

--David said...

I must admit, your made-up A&G's are starting to shape up... The use of the spray paint tool is a nice touch around the edges. :-)

Chris Harris said...

"The use of the spray paint tool is a nice touch around the edges. :-)"

So that's how you do that effect. A-ha!

dayf said...

Drat, my secret has been revealed!

Post a Comment