I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

▼

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2010 Topps Heritage is Live

And this guy would definitely know for sure.

This would happen when I was broke as hayl too.

UPDATE: I was on the fence on this set until I saw this image.

I just had a religious experience.

UPDATE UPDATE:

HOLY CRAP! DICE GAME CARDS! 

Y
E
E
E
E
E
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
!
!
!
!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you refering to the awesome McCann or the more pedistrian Hanson?

dayf said...

Yes.

Offy said...

I'm usually not that big of a fan of Heritage, but I like what I've seen of this set so far. I might give it a shot this year and see how it goes.

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo going to try some of this. Being an on-card auto nut, it calls to me very loudly - but those dice cards are NICE. :D

Chrome I could do without.

Post a Comment