I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

▼

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Interesting things for an afternoon

Quickly now...


Chicle is Live. Apparently there is a Babe Ruth jersey relic in the set. I shall be contacing my suppliers to inquire about obtaining some arty goodness today.

Tribe Cards is giving away Strat-O-Matic games. I'm a Statis-Pro fan meself, but I will be entering the contest regardless.

The Worst autograph tourney is ready to launch - I'll post more details when there are more details to post, um. yeah.

GET WELL SOON UECK!

4 comments:

dayf said...

One more item for your concideration:

http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-braves-blog/2010/04/28/cox-heyward-taking-way-too-many-pitches/?cxntfid=blogs_atlanta_braves_blog

Bobby Cox is a Hall of Famer the nanosecond he hangs up the cleats, but this is just plain stupid. You keep taking pitches J-Hey.

dayf said...

Update on Natl. Chicle:

Champion Sports cards has it for $90 a box, Atlanta Sports cards for $95.

I only have $80 saved up because it was SUPPOSED to release on May 12.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Matt P. said...

Thanks for the Ueck shout-out. At least the Crew was able to send him off with a sweep and two great saves from Trevor Hoffman...

Oh. Right.

Nevermind.

Anonymous said...

A great free site similiar to Strat-O_Matic and Statis Pro is www.pennantchase.com.

Post a Comment