I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

▼

Friday, April 16, 2010

Mailbox Menaces

Watch your mailboxes carefully, strange things are afoot in the blogosphere.

Stale Gum has re-declared Bip war upon me and several other bloggers. Expect Bippings to commence shortly. And no, not the ones that I got long ago and still need to post.

Beardy has sent out a Hot Tejada to menace unsuspecting traders. Whoever isstuckwith the B-12 Bip when the season ends on October third will, um... feel shame, I guess. Don't feel shame!

WickedLiquids is also sending a couple of cards out on an extended trip to see where they end up. The trading card equivalent of a roaming gnome, I suppose. The Granderson has last been spotted in South Carolina. I'm not sure where the Lee is... Hopefully not in a package I haven't sorted yet.

2 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

Lee has marched north of the border....
but will soon be sent packing for the south, somewhere...

GCA said...

I feel like the cow that started the war... (http://www.isu.edu/~trinmich/cow.html)

I just wandered into a K-mart and picked up some Upper Decks (http://apackaday.blogspot.com/2008/06/repack-box-remorse-volume-2-stealth.html)

Post a Comment