I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

▼

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Football season means football video rip!

Ok, so it's Premier League football.


And I kinda went waaaaaay overboard on the ponies this time.


It's the thought that counts though, right?

right?

4 comments:

dayf said...

The irony is, the only reason I split the video up into two parts is because I thought there was a 15 minute limit, and what happens at the beginning of part 2 would have never happened if I hadn't split the video, but when I uploaded the video I got a message stating that I am now authorized to exceed 15 minutes, so any negative repercussions stemming from said part 2 intro is completely YouTube's fault, so I'm pretty much completely off the hook. That's what I'll be telling the court-ordered psychiatrist at least.

Postcards Never Sent said...

Great videos. I never thought I would want Attax cards until I saw this video.

Cheap Card Collecting said...

Post of the year. Definitely some of the funniest videos I've seen all year.

Anonymous said...

I would take this opportunity to ask about our 2-year old 1974 Topps trade but I can see that you are busy being INSANE.

Hugs not drugs! Go Mets!

Post a Comment