I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

▼

Monday, January 7, 2013

NHL's Back!


BUT NOT IN ATLANTA!!!!!!


Fargin' bastiges...


Gary Bettman can go puck himself


I still like the old skool cardses tho


Not bad for a buck eh? Gotta love flea markets.

7 comments:

Mark Aubrey said...

Bonus points for the Johnny Dangerously reference.

dayf said...

I made a Johnny Dangerously reference once.....

ONCE

Captain Canuck said...

would you like a third team dayf? I'm sure there's still a few Canadian cities left that would take an unwanted team...

Doc said...

I'm betting Carolina will be in deep come the "season's" end. Nothing short of a Cup run will likely save that ship.

/pissed of Canes fan.

Doc said...

ARGHHHHHH

"/pissed OFF Canes fan."

I can't even rant intelligibly.

Unknown said...

Not a huge fan of hockey, but I am kinda curious to see how Suter and Parise do with the Wild this year.

Clipping Path said...

Do you remember when you were a baby and your parents or grandparents would give you a gift? Even if it was the best gift in the world, it wasn’t Christmas or a birthday if it was just one gift.

Post a Comment