I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ultra Utley

You didn't think I forgot about Mr. Superman didja?

What's he got, about 47 home runs so far this series?

Let's hope he saved a few more for the Bronx. Better yet, let's hope he gives a couple of those homers to Howard.
(they're still gonna lose, I am a shattered and broken man filled with despair)
Anybody else like jersey relics that has the stitching marks going through them?

3 comments:

beardy said...

Yeah, the stitching really jazzes up those boring solid swatches.

NMCLax24 said...

He really is tearin the Yanks apart! I gotta hope it stops before tonight's game. The only word I can really think of to describe that relic design is "yucky"

NMCLax24 said...

...Ok my first impression of the card was kinda harsh, I get the idea behind it now, the 2 F's for FIne Fabrics. It's not so bad after all