I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

▼

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Listen to 1988 Topps


80's wax has never led you astray folks... listen to the pack.

5 comments:

Mike Pascoe said...

Way to go Topps!

www.drugfreecommunity.com

--David said...

I think someone should do a post about nothing but the packs that featured the "Drugs, nor cards" theme... Topps, Pinnacle, etc...

dayf said...

It's funny... I based the name of this blog on those anti-drug PSAs that I remember being everywhere on packs but now I can't seem to find any of them. Maybe a half-dozen or so including the O-Pee-Chee kids in the title.

I would love to find out which pack I stole my "Do Cards, Not Drugs" motto from...

Chris Harris said...

I think "Do Cards, Not Drugs" was from 1990 Fleer.

dayf said...

Nope, not 1990 Fleer. I've got a wax and a rack pack and no anti-drug messages at all on them.

I think it was from an early to mid nineties set. it was on a mylar pack, in bold type along with the legalese. Problem is, mid 90's packs are harder to come by so I haven't seen a lot of them lately.

Post a Comment