I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

▼

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mario Radio

Mario Alejandro of Wax Heaven is on Sports Collecting Radio today, check it out, it's a good listen.

There's some other cool guests on there too, of note is an interesting quote from Alan "Mr. Mint" Rosen:

I think Yankee Stadium in pieces is worth more than the Yankees franchise.

Or something to that effect. That's from memory, not a transcript. He's probably right too, especially since he was talking about stripping it bare and selling it all down to the bathroom tiles. Alan is also apparently not a Mets fan! Yeah Mr. Mint!

I didn't realize you could subscribe to this show using iTunes. I'll have to subscribe next time I'm downloading my RetroCrush and They Might Be Giants podcasts.

1 comment:

Wax Heaven said...

Thanks for the shout out! I was terribly nervous on the phone but it came out decent.

Post a Comment