I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

▼

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just try and beat me

at Phungo's John Hughes Memorial Quiz and Contest.

I dare ya.

3 comments:

deal said...

Thanks for the shout!

Unofficially I have you at 7 runs. Which is pretty darn good but I think somebody may be able to come through with on one of the other cards.

And you may have come up w/ a better answer than mine on one of the vaguer references.

Shane said...

That is a great way to commemorate one of the all time greats. He will be missed.

dayf said...

two questions I had two answers each. I went with my first reaction on those, even though I probably missed them. One other question I had no freaking clue, so I made a wind guess.

Ferris Beuller is one of my all time favorite movies so I had to go all out and try to figure out the rest of the questions.

Post a Comment