I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

▼

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Good Enough For Government Work


The first thing my senator has done right in years and it still gets all cocked up.

3 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

when you emailed me that link this morning, i knew it was going to be good.....

night owl said...

Even cake decorators need editors.

I like Cox's comment about the cake: "It was good."

Riveting.

Play at the Plate said...

First of all, I think I saw a movie with that guy in it once. Just once. Secondly, when I was in the Navy we used to say "Good Enough for Gov't Work" just to annoy our boss. When you're doing repairs on a submarine, "Good Enough" doesn't cut it. Those things sink ON PURPOSE, but they're supposed to come back up.

Confirmation word: subdow which is spooky close to subdown.

Post a Comment