I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

▼

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Everybody wants my Cookie

Well, you can't HAVE my Cookie.


No! No Cookie for you!

5 comments:

Greg Zakwin said...

Shot you an e-mail a while back about a trade. I still have the card.

night owl said...

I got four offers in the last 24 hours for my 1969 Larry Miller.

It's not nearly as interesting as the Cookie card, so, yeah, I have no idea.

Kevin said...

People are dying to get at my 1965 Jim Bouton. I love the folks that offer a 2004 Erubiel Durazo and a 2007 Aaron Harang. Come on now...

PunkRockPaint said...

Jim Bouton is ridiculously popular on the MCG. I traded my 67 for a dozen 50s and 60's commons + a Rusty Staub rookie. My 68 gets about 10 requests a day. Most are junk offers, but a few are decent.

I really need to pare down my "collection" for shipping.

Cardboard Icons said...

You wouldn't even take a Dick (Richard) Hand for the Cookie?! Blasphemy.

Post a Comment