I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

▼

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thanks, Hawks!

My son went to his first NBA game tonight.

It will be a miracle if he ever wants to watch another NBA game as long as he lives.

Seriously, that was the worst basketball performance I've ever seen and I had Georgia Bulldogs season tickets for years.

Not even gonna post a picture, just gonna go to bed.

(On the bright side, he was amazed by Phillips Arena, had lots of fun booing and got a mini basketball at the gift shop on the way out. That combined with a decent performance by Al Horford made it an enjoyable evening despite the Hawks inexplicably playing like it was the Shareef Abdur-Rahim era)

5 comments:

Cardboard Icons said...

Damn ... that sucks. Beats sitting at home opening on video five packs of 1990 fleer baseball tonight like good ole Chris over at Stale Gum. :)

madding said...

Well, at least Joe Johnson doesn't have the knees of an 80 year old war veteran like certain stars of certain teams in certain home towns that I may reside in.

dayf said...

Also, Verne Troyer was on the Kiss Cam. That was pretty cool.

madding: I'll trade you creaky knees for sulky Josh Smith right now. That dude totally checked out of the game in the third quarter.

John Bateman said...

The first NHL game I went to was a 0-0 tie. The first NFL (only NFL game) I went to my team, the home team lost 17-0

John Bateman said...

He will get over it

Post a Comment