I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

▼

Friday, December 10, 2010

The Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects checklist is out

It looks like Topps is saving Freddie Freeman as a rookie for their 2011 sets. He's not in the seemingly weak checklist. Granted, I don't know if any of the 'prospect' cards are good or not (and won't until about 2014, probably) but the 'Green' rookie card list has a bunch of players who have already had several rookie cards already, including some Bowman cards. Strasburg gets his Green card, I suppose. There is a card of Braves pick Mike Lipka in there at least. I'll probably end up picking up a box just for, well, the box:


I'll wait a month for the prices to fall through the floor though. Is it 2011 yet?

4 comments:

Chris Mays said...

I had planned on ignoring the product, but with that box, I guess I gotta buy a box too.

Don said...

I don't know about a box, but there is one card that I want: local kid Haydon Simpson.

Captain Canuck said...

nice... i wonder if my shop will save me a box?

Anonymous said...

I still haven't bothered to buy any of the Mets cards from the last Bowman release yet...

Post a Comment