I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

▼

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sticky Final

Ok, if you are reading this you've missed your shot at scavenging my stickers to complete your set. I've got a healthy pile of doubles so I might have something you need if you want to shoot me a wantlist, but no more stickers will go out of the main set. Ze want list, she is finalized.

Theme song for tonight: Tank. Two of my favorite things squished together in an unholy blasphemy of awesomeness. Because after looking at the score of the game, I need cheering up.


Ok let's get sticky.


Never buy sticker packs from two separate boxes if you can help it. This pack was a complete dupe and managed to give me my FOURTH Rajai Davis sticker. No foil sticker was bad, but the McLouth duplicate Brave was just cruel.


Through 39 packs:

Total stickers - 308
Stickers I need - 230
Stickers traded away - 19
Dupes - 59

Percentage complete: 243/309 - 79%

Braves team set - COMPLETE

Team pages completed: 5 (Marlins, Orioles, Braves, Twins, Royals)



RAJAI DAVIS!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Luckily, five other stickers were needed. The Schmidt was a double though, he may join my Aaron double as stickers that never get stuck.

Okey dokie loki. Time to put this to bed.


Through 40 packs:

Total stickers - 316
Stickers I need - 235
Stickers traded away - 19
Dupes - 61

Percentage complete: 248/309 - 80%

Braves team set - COMPLETE

Team pages completed: 5 (Marlins, Orioles, Braves, Twins, Royals)


40 packs got me 80% of the set, and it would have been higher than that had I not traded a couple of packs worth of stickers away. I'm about to trade about 6 or 7 more packs away too, 'cause that's just how I roll. Wantlist will be posted tomorrowish.

No comments:

Post a Comment