I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

▼

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

No Post? No! No Number.

Work is going to preclude me from doing a proper Ginter post this morning, but I'm not going to leave you hanging on release day with no A&G posts. Here's a mmmmmmmmmmini! for Night Owl who is having similar financial issues as I am. I'm still not sure about getting a hobby box of this stuff. Never mind reality, here's a mini!



I will never be able to see Huston Street in any uniform other than a green and yellow one. At least he's in the right state now playing for San Diego. What can I say about minis. Minis are minis, they look good. Here's the back.



Aah, the hated A&G shield. It's sad, the thing looks really good, but since it displaced my beloved Old Planter I loathe it like death itself. In an alternate universe where Topps doesn't screw up everything they touch I have this shield tattooed on my ass. Wait, what's this? Where's the card number?



Topps and their poor quality control. Um, I mean Topps and their eight billion parallels. I know there are no number parallels in the set, according to the wrapper they are 1:148 packs. No number A&G backs? Who the hell knows. I don't have time to look it up either as I need to get going to work. I need to grab breakfast and run.



Leftovers? Again? Aw, balls.

1 comment:

flywheels said...

Ah, the real breakfast of champions!

Post a Comment