I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

▼

Sunday, November 24, 2013

All My Horfords

Al Horford is my favorite Atlanta Hawk player, so much so that when the Hawks finally trade him or let him walk I will adopt that team as my new NBA team. Here's a list of cards I've got, if you have any spare Horfs cluttering up the place I'll gladly take them off your hands.

wow I screwed up this scan didn't I

2007-2008
Topps #113
Upper Deck First Edition #203
Fleer NBA Hot Prospects Notable Newcomers #NN-3
SP Rookie Threads Rookie Threads Dual #DRT-HL
Upper Desk 20th Anniversary #UD-10

2008-2009
UD Lineage #190
Fleer #51

2009-10
Bowman Heritage #1
Panini Crown Royale #67
Panini Studio #62

2010-11
Donruss #153
Donruss Jersey Kings #23 S/N 267/299

2011-12
Past & Present #133

2012-13
Hoops #148
Hoops Bigs #14
Panini Contenders #1
Panini Brilliance #1
Panini Marquee #45
Panini Totally Certified #105

2013-2014
Hoops #1
Panini #29
Pinnacle #141
Prestige #151

I pretty much quit collecting NBA cards his rookie season, thus the lack of collection. I'm trying though.

No comments:

Post a Comment