I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

▼

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Impromptu Eric Chavez Relic Contest

Ok, there's been some serious interest in the Eric Chavez relic I got from Hand Collated. PunkRockPaint threw down the gauntlet so we'll do this contest.

Best Fake Tony Gwynn Card Created Using Whatever Media You Desire Gets A Free Eric Chavez Jersey Card

Photoshop, MSPaint, crayons, whiteboard, peeing in the snow, I don't care how you do it, just do it by noon on Friday and send it to me in an e-mail. I will post and judge the entries on these categories on a 1-10 scale:

Design
Image
Creativity
Craftsmanship

I'll then put up a poll that will run till midnight, one bonus point per vote.

Whoever gets the most points, gets the card. You can choose from these:

Original

Crispy


Extra Spicy


If you really want a Chavez relic and you don't win, I'll trade one the winner doesn't pick for another relic. I'd prefer a Braves relic, but I'll take pretty much anything. I have at least two other Chavez jerseys that I know of and I don't need these.

Now... start creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment