I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Spoils of Victory

I'm waaaay behind in posting packages I've received so since Furcal doesn't want to make up his mind, I'm going to ignore him and catch up on these in the mail goodies. First up is the prize for having a marginally better 08 Topps Updates and Highlights blaster than Scott at Hand Collated. I won the relic card out of that blaster and something else very special...

ERNIE LOMBARDI'S IMMORTAL SOUL

Ernie is a Brave dammit and now I can donate his soul to the Braves Museum at Turner Field where it belongs - HEY!

MILHOUSE STOLE THE SOUL!!! THE BASTARD!

Great, now I have to rescue Ernie's soul from Milhouse. Maybe I should dress up like Lisa to entrap him... no that'd be creepy. Rats. How did Bart get his soul back? I need to watch my DVDs again now. While I do that, check out the Eric Chavez relic card I won. I have about five Eric Chavez jersey cards now so if there's a huge Chavez fan out there, let me know. I need to do another live blaster break... it's been over a month since the last one.

Thanks Scott! Let me know when you want a rematch. There's more coming up from Scott later today so stay tuned.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

s sould back from the Comic Book guy because she felt sorry for him. He ripped up the little piece of paper and ate it to get his soul back.

ManOfSteal said...

I wouldn't mind taking any Chavez (or other rrecent A's cards for that matter) off your hands. I know I don't have any Braves game-used to send you in return, but I should be able to come up with a fairly good stack of Braves

PunkRockPaint said...

I'll flip you for it...

OR...

We could make a contest out of it...

Best fake Tony Gwynn card wins the Eric Chavez...

It would be an xmas present for my mom... She was his math teacher in middle school...

I like ellipses...

TikiBird said...

PRP, the cards all yours. A Photoshop contest pitting me against you wouldn't be much of a contest. Plus, that's pretty cool that she was his teacher, I could never take a card away from mom. There'll be plenty of future Chavez cards to go around.

ManOfSteal said...

Oops, sorry about that. I was signed in under my wifes account (Kate) and didn't realize it.

tastelikedirt said...

I'll accept the fake Tony Gwynn challenge photoshop style for the Chavez card.