I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, December 22, 2008

Card Of the Week 12/22/08

I almost went with this, but that would make two Al Horfords in two months. Let's go with this monstrosity from 2000 Pacific.

This insane insert set was called appropriately enough Pacific Ornaments. Yes, you were supposed to hang them on your tree. They were pretty easy to find in packs at a 2:25 hit ratio. They were actually easier to find than that, as Pacific included strings to hang them on the tree inside the pack. A string with a big ol' knot in it. It's one thing to pack search, it's entirely different when you pick up a pack and feel lumps. Gotta love good 'ol '90s technology and Greg Maddux always fills me with Holiday Cheer. Ya know what, I'm posting Al anyway. It's Christmas!


Merry Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Festivus/Saturnalia/etc. everybody!


(Weird Al hates embedding)

No comments: