I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, December 12, 2008

New Sox

The Red Sox just introduced new uniforms, just in time for the Holidays. A major element in them will seem very familiar...


Yep, Boston is reviving the old 'pair of socks' logo. They are even using the logo on their alternate uniform caps. Here's a gallery of the new uniforms featuring Jim Rice. I'm not 100% sure about those road unis, but hey, it's a good excuse to post an '87 Sammy Stewart card.

4 comments:

shoeboxlegends said...

Pretty cool, I always like the "hanging sox" logo. Thanks for the info!

Scott C. said...

I like the new road unis. Not too sure about the hat though. I'm glad they're only using it with the alternate unis and not ditching the classic "B" on the hat.

MMayes said...

The logo is fine. The uniform is fine ("Red Sox" at home, "Boston" on the road...that's traditional). However having that hanging socks logo on the alternate cap is not getting there with me. Not that I'm a big Chowd fan, but.....nah.

Anonymous said...

The uniforms are fine. I don't like the new cap, though. It's just wrong to mess with the classic "B" logo on the cap.