I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Playoff game in Minnesota

Falcons vs. Vikings.

#1 running back vs. the #2 running back.

Vikings are in 1st place, but barely.

Falcons are in a wild card slot right now, but barely.

Neither team can afford a loss right now.

The pressure isn't as high as it could be, Dallas lost and the Bucs are down to San Diego in the fouth quarter.

Still, it's a pretty frickin' HUGE game with only two to play and I did not expect that for the Falcons when I first looked over their schedule months ago. And of course, the Chargers/Bucs game isn't on TV so we can see the Steelers and Titans which only appeals to fans four hours to the north and the Cardinals/Patriots slaughter which doesn't have anything to do with anything.

Damn, I shoulda made a card bet with Gellman. Oh well, with some luck we'll meet again in the playoffs.

No comments: