I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, December 5, 2008

Earflap Caps just in time for Christmas!

I remember a bunch of people going nuts over these during the World Series, so why not spread the word. The earflap caps worn during the World Series are going to go on sale soon. They will first go on sale at the Phillies' team store at Citizens Bank Park and will be available at mlb.com and neweracaps.com around the 15th. These will be perfect for the Braves' chilly opening day game in Philadelphia. A hat tip goes to the Hardball Times for giving me something to put on my Christmas list.

1 comment:

Ben said...

I can't help myself, but I'm saying earflap caps out loud, over and over. My cat just left the room after giving me a "you're and idiot" look.