I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Impromptu Eric Chavez Relic Contest

Ok, there's been some serious interest in the Eric Chavez relic I got from Hand Collated. PunkRockPaint threw down the gauntlet so we'll do this contest.

Best Fake Tony Gwynn Card Created Using Whatever Media You Desire Gets A Free Eric Chavez Jersey Card

Photoshop, MSPaint, crayons, whiteboard, peeing in the snow, I don't care how you do it, just do it by noon on Friday and send it to me in an e-mail. I will post and judge the entries on these categories on a 1-10 scale:

Design
Image
Creativity
Craftsmanship

I'll then put up a poll that will run till midnight, one bonus point per vote.

Whoever gets the most points, gets the card. You can choose from these:

Original

Crispy


Extra Spicy


If you really want a Chavez relic and you don't win, I'll trade one the winner doesn't pick for another relic. I'd prefer a Braves relic, but I'll take pretty much anything. I have at least two other Chavez jerseys that I know of and I don't need these.

Now... start creating!

No comments: