I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, March 28, 2021

JOY OF A COMPLETED SET

LAST WEEK WAS ROUGH AND MY BRAIN REFUSES TO DO ANYTHING IT CONSIDERS WORK TODAY SO INSTEAD OF A REAL POST ENJOY THIS PIC OF THE LAST CARD I NEEDED FOR THE 1986-87 FLEER BASKETBALL SET.



FOUND ICEMAN AT ONE OF THE LAST CARD SHOWS I WENT THROUGH BEFORE THE WORLD ENDED. AS I RECALL IT WASN'T VERY EXPENSIVE EITHER. THANK GOODNESS I TRADED FOR ALL THE ROOKIES I NEEDED BACK IN THE 90S. IT'S NICE TO HAVE THIS ONE FINISHED ALTHOUGH I'M NOT 100% SURE I HAVE ALL THE STICKERS


GERVIN IN A BULLS UNIFORM IS A LITTLE DISCONCERTING TO ME. NOW I HAVE TO START SCROUNGING UP 87-88S ASSUMING THEY ARE NOT ALL PRICED LIKE 52 HIGH NUMBERS NOW

7 comments:

night owl said...

It's hoopy but set completion is set completion. Congrats!

CaptKirk42 said...

Congrats. What a set to complete. Set Collector Skills = MASTER Level 42. Someday I hope to find at minimum a Jordan from that set.

Brett Alan said...

Wow, I had no memory of Gervin as a Bull. And he played a full season there. Also bizarre is Gervin not wearing #44. Quintin Dailey couldn't give up that number for a Hall of Famer?

cardboardhogs said...

happy complete set!

completely forgot the IceMan played for Chicago...

Fuji said...

Wowza. That's a legendary set. Congratulations! I have a complete 86/87 Fleer Sticker set... and 131 of 132 of the base set. I gave up any hope of completing it a few years ago.

Jafronius said...

Tardy congrats on the completion!

charles said...

I know of a group of private investigators who can help you with they are also hackers but prefer to be called private investigators They can help with your bitcoin issues and your clients will be happy doing business with you,they can also help yo with your bad credit score,hacking into phones,binary recovery,wiping criminal records,increase school score, stolen files in your office or school,blank atm etc. Just name it and you will live a better life
whatsapp +1 (984) 733-3673
telegram +1 (984) 733-3673
Premiumhackservices@gmail.com