I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, February 16, 2008

We got a Point!

Oh my Lord! The Hawks got a Point Guard! A real live point guard who passes and everything! And isn't just a skinny small forward that's playing out of position! Because Billy Knight was incapable of building an NBA roster! We don't have to put five 6' 8" swingmen on the floor all at the same time because they were the 'best value in the draft'! We actually got a fuckin' POINT GUARD! For the first time since Mookie! Goddamn, Billy Knight must be scared to death of losing his job! And we got rid of this incredible loser stiff at the same time!

HALLELUJAH JESUS!!!

WE GOT A POINT GUARD!!!!!

ALL HAIL MIKE BIBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Russ said...

I can't believe that the Hawks gave someone the Pu Pu Platter (as Bill Simmons puts it) instead of getting it. I guess this evens out the release of Alge.