I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Could have been the BEST. INSERTS. EVER.

A quick aside before I start posting Topps packs... Since I didn't pony up the extra 40 bucks for the Jumbo box, I figured I may as well spring for another pack of Upper Deck. LOOKIE WHUT I GOT!

Just in time for him to drop out of the race! The Buysner card was crass and unnecessary. These are the best cards ever in the history of anything. All of them are hysterical. The Hillary/Morganna card made me hit the floor laughing. HUGE kudos to Upper Deck to adding a little fun into this campaign season. This is one set I will be completing would have completed had Upper Deck not pulled the Morganna card. Too bad.

1 comment:

Russ said...

I seriously think my favorite is either the Al Gore or the Jon Stewart/Bill O'Reilly