I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, September 2, 2013

2007-2008 Topps Basketball Wantlist

Not sure why I like this set so much. Probably a combination of the Al Horford rookie and the '57-'58 retros. Nobody collects basketball cards anymore but I'mma throw this up here anyway.


Base set

#2 Joe Johnson
#16 Pau Gasol
#22 Michael Redd
#107 Brandon Roy

'57-'58 parallels

#23 LeBron James
#32 Shaquille O'Neal
#121 Acie Law


I've got the complete Bill Russell set, but I wanted to show one off anyway.

8 comments:

Scott Crawford said...

Strangely enough, I see the new ones making a comeback locally (I actually saw a pack of local kids descend like locusts on Panini basketball stickers a few months ago, cleaned out my local TWICE), and everyone seems to love the vintage stuff.

No one collects sets past the '87-'88 Fleer set (and even that one's not a gimme), maybe that's what it is.

Swing And A Pop-up said...

Strangely enough, I have 2, 16 and 22.
Send me an email if you are interested.

user voted Top Alaska Fishing Lodges website said...

Everybody has their own idol for their own reason.

I like this site :: Alaska Paydirt buy now, click here now said...

there good players still now

I like this site :: Fishing Lodge Alaska said...

they are good players.. having great name in the sport

Highly recommended Seattle Bankruptcy Attorney said...

Keep on sharing good articles!

Highly recommended Garage Doors Repairs said...

Very interesting! Thanks

Best Reviews for Mercedes Renton Auto Repair Eurosport website said...

Good job! Keep it up