I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Humble Book Bundle

In lieu of a real post here's a link to the books I will be reading over the next month instead of writing or drawing stuff for posts.

HUMBLE BUNDLE

Go do it, book nerds.

As per RE: posts and so forth, you guys wanna see a blaster break tonight? Maybe a complete set? Want me to draw a pony? Lemme know what you wanna see because seriously, I'm creatively bankrupt at the moment.

2 comments:

jacobmrley said...

How about a pony breaking a blaster? Or reading a book? Or organizing a complete set? Or setting the city of Savannah on fire and laughing maniacally?

madding said...

You should show your 10 least favorite cards that you can't bring yourself to get rid of for some reason.