Attached to the '91 Fleer box bottom was this:
DAMMIT Canuck, I can't handle this kind of responsibility!!! The pressure. The PRESSURE.
Aaaah screw it, I'm passing the responsibility on to you all. Up on the top right will be a poll. Vote in the poll and decide the fate of these panels. Cut 'em. Don't cut 'em. Up to you.
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE
Act now and you can get in on a contest for FREE* cards. Here's what you gotta do.
- Vote in the poll. Or not. Doesn't really matter for the contest, actually. Well, it might help you have a better chance of winning, but doesn't really affect the outcome any. This is kind of a lame rule. Let's start over.
- Leave a comment on this post stating whether you want the cards to be CUT or NOT CUT.
- If you want them to be cut, tell me how you think I should cut them. Scissors, Xacto knife, torn apart with my bare hands, etc. I'm not sayin' if cut wins I'll do it this way, but I'm interested in learning new card cutting techniques.
- If you want them to not be cut, tell me why. Give a reason. Show your work. Eyes on your own paper, McGee. Wipe hands on pants.
- Once the poll is complete, the results are LAW and I shall either cut or not cut as the case may be.
- Everyone who left a comment for the winning side gets their name thrown in a hat and one shall be chosen to win a prize package.
- The best method of cutting/reason for not cutting as chosen by me gets TWO extra names in the hat, so be creative.
- I might very well choose a method/reason from someone on the losing side, so make 'em GOOD.
- One comment per person. Period. I get all comments in my e-mail so if you try to change I'LL FIND OUT YOU CHEATER.
- If you leave a comment Anonymously or if I can't find any way to contact you in your profile, let's just say your name shall be placed in a large rectangular hat with a lining made by Glad. My e-mail is in my profile.
- If for some reason the poll ends in a tie, you are all heartless bastards for putting this pressure back upon my shoulders and no one wins a dang thing.
TEH PRIZZE PAKCAJE::
I know for a fact I have some of these cards, both cut and uncut in panel. The winner receives the doubles from this cutting(not cutting) exercise.
You'll also get more cut/oddball/panels out of my
You might be able to convince me to throw in some cards of your favorite team if you're nice about it.
I might even throw in a relic or auto I've got lying around collecting dust.
So get to it! Cut or No Cut?
* Ain't no such thing as free, folks. You spent valuable seconds of your life typing and posting a comment. AND FOR WHAT? Oh yeah, a chance at some cards.