I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, June 8, 2009

Card of the Week 6/08/09

I can't think of a much better card to choose for Card of the Week when the Pirates

are playing the Braves.

Larry's holding his 1981 Fleer card in the photo for his 1984 Fleer card. And it's autographed as well! This does lead me to a serious question... Do I now need one more card to complete my 1984 Fleer Team set? What about my 1981 Fleer team set? Fleer really opened up a can of worms with this card.

6 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

we need to get Punk Rock to photoshop an '84 into the '81... then post them both a create a paradox.
Time will slowly fold back into itself.... all because of fleer...

--David said...

Ouch, my head hurts...

Jeffrey Wolfe said...

Now we know why Fleer doesn't exist anymore, it got sucked into a black hole time vortex. By the way, I'm loving this extra inning battle to the death between the Braves and Pirates. =)

Matt Runyon said...

It would REALLY be cool if he were holding up a 1983 card. Then in the '83 he could be holding up an '82. Then in the '82 he could be holding up the '81.

Paul P said...

I just got back from the game and what a game it was. It went 15 innings and I thought it was never going to end.

ernest of canada said...

wasn't P.D. Ouspensky working as a consultant for Fleer back in the day?