I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, June 22, 2009

Cards of the week 06/22/09

Why are there so many songs about rainbows
and what's on the other side?

Rainbows are visions, but only illusions,
and rainbows have nothing to hide.

So we've been told and some choose to believe it.
I know they're wrong, wait and see.

Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.

The Chippers, the dreamers and me.

(Thanks to Jack for this rainbow connection)
(Also: Debbie Harry: Rawr!)

5 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

doesn't RAWR mean I love you in Dinosaur?

dayf said...

You Canadians ain't the only ones who are bilingual.

I repeat: Debbie Harry. RAWR.

night owl said...

Debbie Harry, RAWR, yes.

But Pat Benatar, RAWR, RAWR, RAWR!!

MMayes said...

Dinosaur dictionary entry
RAWR - I love you

15 year old boy growing up in Missouri dictionary entry
RAWR -- I'd like to......(oh, wait, this is a family blog).

Dinged Corners said...

My prediction: Lucy will read this entry five times, play the video eight times, and be singing The Rainbow Connection perfectly by evening. Really nice post.
PS Dog Dictionary entry: RAWR = Better than fetching (high praise); yet slightly worse than supper.