I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, June 12, 2009

2009 Topps Series Two Hobby Packs - Jackie vs. Mickey - Battle of the ToppsTown cards

I'm not even going to try to judge this one. You decide teh winnar between the ToppsTown code cards.

Jackie Robinson ToppsTown card:
PRINCE FIELDER


Mickey Mantle ToppsTown card:
VLADIMIR GUERRERO


Vote for the winner in the comments. Or don't, it won't hurt my feelings. For partisan Yankee or Dodger fans out there who want to make sure their pack cover boy wins, Mickey is currently up 3-2.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prince.

Andy said...

Gotta go with Vlad, who's sporting the Julio Franco stance.

night owl said...

Well, since you added that last paragraph I have to go with Fielder.

Matt said...

Prince!

Captain Canuck said...

Vlad the Expo 1
Fat Bastard 0

RWH said...

Vladdy!

AdamE said...

I don't like Fielder but hate Mantle more. Fielder

Matt Runyon said...

Gotta go with Vladimir.

JD's Daddy said...

YES! the matchup I have been waiting for...I'll take Fielder....Vlad has the worst dreads in baseball. Either way, both of these should be round-filed immediately.

PunkRockPaint said...

Banana.

Anonymous said...

Vlad

Contrary Guy said...

Vlad

Contrary Guy said...

Did not vote twice. Really.

Anonymous said...

Vlad.

dayf said...

Voting will be up until I post the next two cards. Might be tonight, might be tomorrow. The score so far:

Vlad 7
Prince 5
Banana 1

Since Prince is more likely to eat the banana, he gets that vote. Making the total:

Vlad 7
Prince 6

Keep the votes coming, this might decide the pack...

RoofGod said...

Prince by virtue of slapping Guerrero across the back of the head with a carrot.

darkship said...

I'll say Vlad..... he was one of the best players in my 2001 All-Star Baseball for Nintendo 64

Anonymous said...

Core Contrarian didn't vote twice I'm just a kid from Virginia, it was crazy they came a minute apart and said the same thing.

madding said...

I go with Vlad because I like how his bat is sort of lined up with the stars.

dayf said...

Vlad takes the win for the American League, 9-7. My vote was for Prince (or Jackie, more specifically) but it wouldn't have mattered anyway.