I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I am a lazy sod

I still haven't posted (or edited) my Target Retro blaster break, I haven't dome my WORLD WAR MONKEY post and I haven't announced the winner of the Cut/No Cut contest.

AND IT AIN'T HAPPENING TODAY CAUSE I GOT TICKETS TO THE BRAVES GAME TONIGHT!

But I will tease you with the prize package at least. By the way, "Cut" won so these cards shall be freed from their panel prison. BOOORN FREEEEEEE....

Since it turned out I was incorrect and I don't have any doubles of these cards, The winner gets to choose one card from each panel as well as one from this panel I found that will also be getting the chop.

Also they get this box set of "Revco League Leaders":

This official Flea Market rookie grab bag:


A mess of completely random oddball cards:

and if they have a request for cards from a team or set, I'll see what I can do.

Entrants into the contest will be announced today, the drawing will be done tonight after the game, the winner will be announced first thing tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Greg said...

holy crap, it's turk wendell. maybe the worst pitcher in the history of ever. i want that card just so i can throw it at someone i don't like.