I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, June 29, 2009

Stuff inna mail - part 1 Toppswap

Quickie mailday from this weekend. I recently got an offer from JD's dad to help with some 2009 Topps series 1 cards. We hashed out a trade and my side came in the mail this weekend. Included were:

10 2001 Topps cards

With my Target retro box ripped and soprted, (but not posted or YouTubed because I'm lazy) I finally had a wantlist together. Ten were knocked out incliding this nice catcher above.

A whole mess of Turkey Reds

INCLUDING CHIPPAH

There was at least a dozen in the package but I was too dazzled by Mr. Jones fielding under a purple sky. I have packed up a few Turkey Reds and some assorted pitchers (including a messload of King Felix) to send off. One card I couldn't find is this Lou Gehrig Career Best insert that he's looking for. Can anyone help him out?

No comments: