I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, June 26, 2009

O-Pee-Chee Blowout Pack 4

The next two packs I got after deciding that this O-Pee-Chee stuff wasn't so bad. It was a wise decision.

139 Ben Zobrist
295 Yunel Escobar
142 Edwin Encarnacion
AR9 Jair Jurrjens All-Rookie Team
294 Tom Gorzelanny black
502 White Sox DP

I was already really happy just to see the Yunie card when the JJ insert popped up. Can we have a recount on the 2008 Rookie of the Year vote after a certain Cubbie got caught hitting the bong? I also like how the border colors are consistent for each team and I really like how the Braves' colors are blue and purple. For the record, Braves borders in 1976 were the same light blue and orange.

Check out the sweet stadium card:

After seeing this, I might abandon my Timelines quest and go for the O-Pee-Chee stadiums instead.

1 comment:

Steve Gierman said...

That's the first chance I've had to see the Sox card. Nice!