I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, June 26, 2009

O-Pee-Chee Blowout Pack 6

Only two more packs to post in this incredibly popular series. I'm pretty sure I'm getting negative hits now.

437 David Murphy
228 Alex Hinshaw
AW18 Evan Longoria AL ROY
110 Adrian Gonzalez black
593 Koji Uhehara Rookie DP
82 Mark Hendrickson

I like the marquee design of the Award cards. Very Broadway. Getting black border parallel cards of Greinke and Gonzalez back to back is pretty cool. I should build a black border set, I only need 591 more cards. I'm not sure how I feel about the rookie subset cards. The retro *ROOKIE* border and the MLB RC logo clash.

2 comments:

beardy said...

I know someone who wants that Koji card. You know them too. They are typing this right now.

Chard said...

... I like this set.