I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, June 26, 2009

O-Pee-Chee Blowout Pack 5

My Braves Mojo continues in this pack. I'm been ridicuously lucky pulling Braves in this set actually.


128 Rafael Perez
31 Martin Prado
62 Jeff Francoeur
39 Zach Greinke black
575 Trevor Cahill rookie DP
357 Russ Springer


That Black border Greinke card looks freaking amazing. '71 Who? Got two more Bravos in this pack, our second baseman of the future and our right fielder of the past. We coulda traded Francoeur for Greinke at one point but the trade never materialized.

I know Jeff, I can't believe it either.

1 comment:

Carl Crawford Cards said...

Man, it's rough to think of Frenchie as the RF of the past. That first season was so full of promise...some where Jerome Walton is laughing.