I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Silly Video for a Stupid Product

Ummm... this pack rip got a bit, well... ridiculous.

Of course with a product like 1997 Pinnacle Inside, the entire concept is ridiculous in the first place so why not? What's dumber, a grown ass man talking to a Deion Sanders action figure on the internet or a pack of baseball cards sealed inside a tin can? I call it a tie. You guys voted for this pack to be opened so I felt obligated to go all out for ya.



Ok, so that may have been a little too over the top. I'll probably be lucky if I don't end up the next Tron Guy or Numa Numa kid. I figured if stuff like this is on the interwebs (warning: strong language is the LEAST of this video's problems):



Or, hell, for that matter, this:



I could get by with being a bit silly. If not, then maybe I'll get featured on Something Awful or dare I dream... my very own YTMND.

Oh dear Lord, I'm doomed aren't I. DOOOOOMED.

5 comments:

Chris Harris said...

The awesomeness of this video break is inversely proportional to the suckyness of 1997 Pinnacle Inside.


Great Job.

Duane said...

I second the video greatness! I even stayed through the credits..smooth ending.....of course any video on youtube should make reference to the greatest youtuber of all Kige Ramsey. Other than that awesome.

Nachos Grande said...

I "third" the video greatness! (and if that Larkin card is looking for a home away from talking bobbleheads...well, you know how to reach me!)

steveisjewish said...

ANy video greatness you may have acheived is ruined by that brokencyde garbage - I'm sad today

dayf said...

Well, that was kind of the point. If Brokencyde could post that horrible crap onto the internet without shame, why the hell am I worried about talking to a doll.