I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Favorite Card of 2016

Because P-Town Tom wants to know.

So this is my favorite set:



And this is my favorite player:



So this should really be a no brainer, right?



BUT THEN....

HOLY CRIMINY JEEBUS

BABE RUTH WITH A MONKEY


Dem bootleggers at Leaf done threw me a knuckleball. Babe Ruth is an all-time fave and I have a weird affinity for gorillas and apes and monkeys and such. And yes I know Mike is a chimpanzee, not a monkey. It says it right on the card. But when I pulled this card from the pack this was my reaction:



This is actually a really nice set, so if you see one in a discount blaster bin I highly recommend picking it up.

Sorry Jason, you got a ring this year. So you got that going for ya. Which is nice.

4 comments:

madding said...

Did Babe own 12 dogs simultaneously or did he just own a whole bunch of dogs that died every few years? Important info needed.

P-town Tom said...

Wow, how have I not seen this card before today? Great choice.
Thanks for entering!

Hattie C. Williams said...

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both educative and entertaining,
and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which too few men and women are speaking intelligently about.

Eleta Hunt said...

I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us.
survivor series 2018
wwe survivor series 2018
survivor series 2018 live
survivor series live stream
survivor series live streaming
how to watch survivor series 2018
survivor series 2018 live online
survivor series 2018 full fight
survivor series live streaming online free
survivor series 2018 WWE