I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Favorite Card of 2016

Because P-Town Tom wants to know.

So this is my favorite set:



And this is my favorite player:



So this should really be a no brainer, right?



BUT THEN....

HOLY CRIMINY JEEBUS

BABE RUTH WITH A MONKEY


Dem bootleggers at Leaf done threw me a knuckleball. Babe Ruth is an all-time fave and I have a weird affinity for gorillas and apes and monkeys and such. And yes I know Mike is a chimpanzee, not a monkey. It says it right on the card. But when I pulled this card from the pack this was my reaction:



This is actually a really nice set, so if you see one in a discount blaster bin I highly recommend picking it up.

Sorry Jason, you got a ring this year. So you got that going for ya. Which is nice.

2 comments:

madding said...

Did Babe own 12 dogs simultaneously or did he just own a whole bunch of dogs that died every few years? Important info needed.

P-town Tom said...

Wow, how have I not seen this card before today? Great choice.
Thanks for entering!