I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Joy of a Completed Set: 2004 Star Wars Heritage

Bought a ton of expensive packs in 2004, didn't come close to completing it.
Bought a complete set, one card was missing.
Found the last card in a box full of junk last weekend at the flea market.

enjoy


The entire set is horizontal so I paged em out sideways so they read left to right.
The backs are all goofed up but I did the best I could.
I tried to write something dirty with the sticker cards but all I could come up with was HEM NOUN TIRES.
Send me your CK, SH and CU stickers so I can rectify this situation,






4 comments:

Fuji said...

Great set. I busted a bunch of this stuff, because I was addicted to the sketch cards.

Unknown said...

Actually i like this Education Info BD post and it’s really helpful post…

Click Here said...

Nice Collection. Thanks to share this.

Keith A. Walton said...

Hello there, You have performed an excellent job.

I will certainly digg it and in my view recommend to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this site.