I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, February 3, 2022

COOL STUFF - DEFACED VINTAGE

ARGH I ACCIDENTALLY A MONTH AGAIN. I FOR REAL HAVE LIKE 20 POSTS I LEGIT WANT TO WRITE BUT THE SIREN SONGS FROM MY STEAM LIBRARY AND A TEETERING STACK OF DVDS KEEP LURING ME AWAY FROM THE TYPEY TYPEY. I FIGURE I CAN TYPE THIS UP WHILE THE HAWKS GAME FINISHES UP AND GET IT OUT THERE TO BREAK THE SEAL SO TO SPEAK. HERE'S A COOL CARD I GOT A WHILE BACK

1967 TOPPS/2016 HERITAGE WADE BLASINGAME

I LOVE TOPPS BUYBACKS. NOT QUITE AS MUCH AS SOME PEOPLE BUT I LOVES 'EM. BACK WHEN I COULD ACTUALLY BUY HOBBY BOXES I ALWAYS HOPED TO GET THAT SMALL CARD-SIZED BOX TOPPER INSTEAD OF SOME BIG PANEL NONSENSE. MY BUYBACK COLLECTION IS SMALL AND NOT WELL ORGANIZED BUT I APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM. THIS ONE HERE WAS SENT IN A PACKAGE A WHILE BACK BY SOMEONE NAMED FISHER WHO LIVES IN PENNSYLVANIA. THE PACKAGE ALSO CONTAINED SOME OTHER ASSORTED BRAVES AND WHAT SEEMS TO BE A COMPLETE 1989 BOWMAN BRAVES TEAM SET. MY BRAINS STARTED SLOWLY LEAKING OUT AROUND THAT TIME AND I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT IT SO BELATED THANKS TO MY PENNSYLVANIA FRIEND


THE REASON I LOVE BUYBACKS IS OBVIOUS, I LOVE OLD CRUMMY CARDS SO WHY WOULDN'T I LOVE GETTING THEM IN NEW EXPENSIVE PACKS. SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIKE DEFACING OLD CARDS WITH A GAUDY FOIL STAMP, BUT I DON'T SEE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS AND SOME KID SCRIBBLING A MUSTACHE AND/OR A NEW TEAM NAME ON THE FRONT OF THE CARD. AND I LOOOOOOVE CARDS LIKE THAT. IT'S NOT LIKE THIS CARD IS GEM MINT ANYWAY THERE'S A BIG OL BEAUTIFUL VERTICAL CREASE RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE ON THIS ONE SO WHY NOT GILD IT UP WITH A GIGANTIC STAMP. WADE PITCHED A FEW SEASONS FOR MILWAUKEE AND ATLANTA AND DID MANAGE TO BOUNCE BACK IN '67, ALBEIT IN A TRADE TO HOUSTON. I HAVE A PAGE OF BUYBACKS IN MY BRAVES AUTOGRAPH BINDER, TIME TO PUT THIS BABY WHERE IT BELIONGS

5 comments:

Fuji said...

I enjoy collecting buybacks... and have an appreciation for the stamp. I remember pulling a couple of buybacks in 1991, but they didn't have anything on them to distinguish them from any other card. Over the years those cards that I pulled were thrown into a box and have blended in with all the other cards. On the other hand stamped buybacks typically receive the binder treatment.

Bo said...

I've got lots of defaced vintage to trade. (Actually defaced, probably decades ago, not buybacks.) If you'd like to trade for some and have defaced vintage of your own to get rid of, happy to do a trade!

Jafronius said...

Looks like Wade's appreciating that foil stamp...much better than a fake mustache!

Anonymous said...

⚠️CRYPTO TRADING SCAM ALERT⚠️

❌ Crypro Trading, Forex Trading, Stock Trading and their likes are a means of making money but it’s more like gambling. There are no sure means to guarantee that a person could make profit with them and that’s why it can also be reasoned to be scam. Let’s not forget that some individuals even give you 💯 % guarantee of making profits and end up running away with your money.

❌ You might have also come across some individuals that say they will give you guarantee on successful trades but they only end up as SCAMMERS as well. You here them say stuffs like 200% guaranteed in just 2 weeks and when you go into trade with them, they start telling you to pay profits percentage before you can get your income. These are all liars please avoid them. But if you have been a victim of this guys, then you should contact FIRMWARE now‼️

The internet today is full of Recovery Scam, you see so much testimonies been shared about how a firm or Company helped them recover what they lost to this Trading, but believe it, it’s just a way to lure more people and end up scamming them.


✳️The big Question is “Can someone Recover their money lost to Binary Option and Scam⁉️
I will say yes, and will tell you how.

The only way to Recovery your money back is by hiring HACKERS to help you break into the Firms Database Security System using the information you provide them with, Extract your file and get back your money. It seems like a really impossible thing to do, I will tell you, it should be impossible, but with the use of specially designed softwares known to HACKERS and Authorities (such as The FBI, CIA e.t.c) it is possible and the only way to recover your money.

✅FIRMWARE are a group of hackers who use their hacking skill to hunt down SCAMMERS and help individuals recovery their money from Internet SCAMMERS.
We just need the contact details of the SCAMMERS and Paymnet Info and within 4-8 hours your money will be return to you.

This are services we offer-:
🟢Crypto scam money recovery
🟢lost loan money recovery
🟢money laundry recovery
🟢Device hack
🟢Bank issues
🟢Access to school/company/fellowship/organization files
🟢Lost cars tracking
🟢fraud payment
🟢Access to cheating husband/wife device
🟢extending and subtracting of stamped file concerning a giving end line period of time
🟢tracing and recovering lost emails/conversations/contacts / and accessories
ETC


✳️ You can contact us via the emails below-:
firmwarehacks@gmail.com
Firmwarehacks@gmail.com
FIRMWARE HACKERS ©️
2022 All right reserved ®️

Jaybren Howell said...

I got a buyback of Garth Iorg in a pack at a show last week and the guy who sold me the pack asked me “oh! Who’d you get?” And I showed him and his face got all serious and he mutters “I swore if he ever grounded into another double play, I was going to jump the field and take his glove.” A little harsh.