I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Trying again

Ok, now I'm going to get my box of Series 2. Unless it's $70 like Brian said it cost near him in the last post. If I pay $70 for a box of Topps it better be at least 25 years old. Especially since you can find boxes of 2007 Series two for $25 online if you look hard enough. Assuming I get the box there will be the beginnings of the break tonight. You know the drill. In the meantime here's an Allen & Ginter card I need to post in honor of Thorzul, who pwned me in a bet on the Braves/Brewers series. That reminds me, I need to buy a pack for him as well. You'll see more A&G cards soon, June is officially my "catch up on all my old posts month" and I finally got another for the set. In the meantime enjoy a quadruped.

No comments: