I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, May 22, 2008

How Sweep It IS

Not even the Mighty Santana could keep the Mets from dropping four straight in Atlanta.

As much as I want to gloat though, I sense there may be some gloominess at a fellow blogger's abode due to this as well as other circumstances. To try to cheer them up, I offer this card of the man who hit the game-winning RBI in tonight's game (and could it have really been anyone else?) with a big 'ol smile on his face.


Hopefully this doesn't twist the knife in further, but we just swept the Mets. I gotta gloat a little.

1 comment:

Dinged Corners said...

chipper DOES looks chipper there. grr. we're in denver and saw the rockies finish off the mets last night (in extra innings) on the in-laws' super duper hdtv with surround sound. tomorrow we'll go one step further and be at coors field. however. may i point out the recent 11-1 whooping by the dbacks (our emergency backup team) of...er...ahem.