I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Actual Trading Card History - 1887 Allen & Ginter


I think y'all know all about Allen & Ginter by now. This Topps card is in the style of the 2006 Topps Allen & Ginter set which swiped the design from the 1887 Allen & Ginter "World's Champions" series 1 set (ACC designation N28), which itself was a rip off of the N27 "World's Beauties" series 2. Got all that? Well forget it because 2008 Allen & Ginter swiped the design from the N26 "World's Beauties" series 1 set, which I can't link to because the scan has disappeared from my post.

Did you know if you went to Google, typed in "2008 Allen & Ginter" and clicked "I'm feeling lucky" it goes to MY crappy blog? Isn't that terrifying?? WHAT HATH I WROUGHT???

Anyway, I hadn't done one of these in a while and Joey Votto is on freakin' fire and this is probably the only post I'll have time for on any blog today the way it's looking so I wanted to post something and here it is. Enjoy.

No comments: