I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sweet Redemption

I told you I'd get one...


Now I just need to send it to Topps and wait for the turnaround. I also found out there is a Bert Sugar card in the old Kayo Boxing set from the early '90s. Maybe I need to get that one too and become the official Bert Sugar SuperCollector?

I'm off to the card shop to hopefully pick up a box of Topps Series 2. I'm really counting on that UPS truck to bring the goods. I don't want to return with a storage box and broken dreams.

4 comments:

Wax Heaven said...

That is awesome!!! He is the #1 boxing writer in the world.

Andy said...

dayf--would you consider putting your entire posts into the RSS feed instead of breaking them? Or at least put a scanned card image in there?

dayf said...

I thought it was set to full... I'll double check.

Andy said...

it is now...thanks!