I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, January 13, 2013

1993 Topps Wantlist

My other partial Traded set pickup from this weekend prompted this wantlist. I bought at LEAST two friggin boxes of series two back in the day, how the smeg am I missing so many from that series?!?



Series 1:
Complete!

Series 2:
409 Roger Clemens-Red Sox & Greg Maddux-Braves
410 Dave Fleming-Mariners & Tom Glavine-Braves
445 Dale Murphy
497 Willie Brown
658 Jeromy Burnitz Mets - Melvin Nieves Braves - Rich Becker Twins - Shon Walker Pirates
742 Rene Arocha Cardinals - Alan Embree Braves - Brien Taylor Yankees - Tim Crabtree Blue Jays

Thanks to Carl Crawford Cards, Charlie, Mark

1 comment:

Carl Crawford Cards said...

I have a series 2 vending box, will take a look tomorrow!