I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, January 13, 2013

1999 Topps Want List

I found a cheap partial set of 1999 Topps Traded today, and sorting that set made me want to do a want list for the base set and someone on Twitter told me to post it to the interwebs so I did and here it is. Can you tell it's after midnight on a Saturday Night?



Series 1:
69 Bill Taylor98   Gerald Williams
138  Walt Weiss
203 Roger Clemens Season Highlight
224 Ken Griffey Jr. League Leader
225 Sammy Sosa League Leader
231 Greg Maddux League Leader

Series 2:
306   Brian Jordan
311 Dennys Reyes
330 Jeff Kent
450   Jeff Bagwell - Astros, Andres Galarraga - Braves, Mark Mcgwire - Cardinals
453   Vinny Castilla - Rockies, Chipper Jones - Braves, Scott Rolen - Phillies
460   Roger Clemens - Yankees, Kerry Wood - Cubs, Greg Maddux - Braves

Traded Set:
moved to another post

1 comment:

Doc said...

I just posted my 72 want list. I thought I was a loser posting want lists at midnight on a Saturday. Wait, I'm not implying you're a loser. Uhh, maybe I should stop typing n