I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, January 13, 2013

1999 Topps Want List

I found a cheap partial set of 1999 Topps Traded today, and sorting that set made me want to do a want list for the base set and someone on Twitter told me to post it to the interwebs so I did and here it is. Can you tell it's after midnight on a Saturday Night?



Series 1:
34 Nolan Ryan
69 Bill Taylor
98   Gerald Williams
138  Walt Weiss
203 Roger Clemens Season Highlight
224 Ken Griffey Jr. League Leader
225 Sammy Sosa League Leader
231 Greg Maddux League Leader

Series 2:
306   Brian Jordan
311 Dennys Reyes
330 Jeff Kent
450   Jeff Bagwell - Astros, Andres Galarraga - Braves, Mark Mcgwire - Cardinals
453   Vinny Castilla - Rockies, Chipper Jones - Braves, Scott Rolen - Phillies
460   Roger Clemens - Yankees, Kerry Wood - Cubs, Greg Maddux - Braves

Traded Set:
moved to another post

1 comment:

Doc said...

I just posted my 72 want list. I thought I was a loser posting want lists at midnight on a Saturday. Wait, I'm not implying you're a loser. Uhh, maybe I should stop typing n