I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Joy of a Completed Series - 1986 Topps Garbage Pail Kids Series 4

Time to take out the Garbage! I've been working some angles on my Garbage Pail Kids set and have managed to finish up some series. I don't exactly have all the cards with both A & B variations, but I do have at least one of every design from series 3 through 9 except for two cards. As long as I fill up a 9 pocket page I'm happy for now. All the other series, I got bupkis, but hey, they'll turn up sometime. Time to show off some sets! Tonight I have Series 4 which has my favorite card from the entire run. #138a Alien Ian. Series 4 runs from card 125 to 166 so enjoy some bonus cards from series 3 and 5 as well.



 This might actually be my favorite series of the set! Not the scandalous Reese Pieces variation that snuck through legal before it was replaced. It ain't worth nothing but it's kinda subversive if you're a 12 year old.

2 comments:

FISHLEGBOOTS said...

So many memories. Great stuff.

flywheels said...

Love it love it love it!