I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, January 15, 2015

2014 Allen & Ginter Wantlist

I haven't opened a blaster or a pack of this stuff in months. Haven't even bought any singles from a dime box. Cleaned OUT  that dime box. Guess it's time to post this.


Base Cards
28 Mark Trumbo, Arizona Diamondbacks
43 Craig Kimbrel, Atlanta Braves
99 Wilin Rosario, Colorado Rockies
101 Mike Trout, Angels
116 Brett Gardner, New York Yankees
145 Derek Jeter, New York Yankees
146 Max Scherzer, Detroit Tigers
189 Clayton Kershaw, Los Angeles Dodgers
193 Tom Glavine, Atlanta Braves
219 Evan Gattis, Atlanta Braves
222 Danny Salazar, Cleveland Indians
282 Salvador Perez, Kansas City Royals

Short Prints

316 Ken Griffey Jr., Seattle Mariners
324 Adam Wainwright, St. Louis Cardinals
345 Yasiel Puig, Los Angeles Dodgers

Air Supremacy
18

Co?nc?dence
COMPLETE

Fields of Yore
COMPLETE

Festivals and Fairs
COMPLETE

Natural Wonder
COMPLETE

World's Capitals
COMPLETE

I have probably 1000 doubles of Ginter from 2006-2013 if anyone wants to trade new for old.

BIG thanks to Ben at Cardboard Icons who massacred this list.
Moarer thanks to Scott who picked off some more off the list.
Brenda at the card show murdered off the inserts.
Ross at Champion Sports Cards picked off a few more.

1 comment:

Nachos Grande said...

Ah, I can help you. It's too late tonight for me to dig through boxes but shoot me an email tomorrow and I can probably know a huge chunk off your list.